Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Hate My Parents


"I hate my parents...

I hate my mother, she carried me for nine months,

yet she did not even plan for that small part where she will bring me to this pit... you call Earth...


Medical services are available...for free...
yet I waited nine months inside my mother's womb
without even getting palpated by the midwife except...when it's time to go see what's outside...

I hate my father...he knew I will be arriving soon,
yet he did not made any plan what's to become of us,
when I'm finally out of mother's malnourished body,
whom whether hungry, drunk or drugged, I get dizzy inside...

there was no food to eat...no safe water to drink...


Now, I am out...here in this place you call country,
in this place you call Earth...
I have enough reasons to hate my parents...
Give me enough reason not to hate the World and the people in it...

I have a dream...yes, I do dream... but, AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM..."

No comments:

Post a Comment